It's not a major update but I did a few things today. I been bored and lazy all day just floating into something to do for an hour or so then get bored and move into the next. So this is maybe 2 hours of work. Used the floor gen script and mostly putzed around with the reflections on the ground from the windows. Added curtains and did the kitchen and floor boards. Oh yea, and a fireplace!
Thought I'd try my hand at an interior...it's been a while! Here's where I am at. My guess from hearing about the new features in Max 2015, is that my headache of matching this photo would have taken 5 seconds instead of the 20 mins of moving the camera here and moving the target there....but...it's close enough. I see a few things that dont seem to line up for for the most part it's all there.
This is a photo I found almost a year ago and have just been sitting on it. Wanted to try and get the same feel and instead I have practically copied it completely over. So here we go...
Got my image out of Max this afternoon. I need a new PC badly! In any case.....here it is. I have a bunch of Post to do to it. There are a few things Im not too happy with still but with some TLC in PhotoShop it'll be perfect and ready for my site within the week!
Here's my lil baby, there are many like it but this one is my own! :) I've nurtured her and built her up! Lots of minor tests and now it's time for her to grow up and show me what shes got! I'm hoping for a nice gift in the morning!!
Starting up another piece here at home! Spent no more then 3 hours on it at this point. Got the sun light in and the basic look I want. Started applying materials and then sent off this little test render. I see a few things I need to fix but plan on getting that landscaping in next!
I'm almost done with this new project finally. I brought it in to the guys at work to rip it apart sine I'm at the point where it just looks horrible no matter what I do. I hate when I get to that point in a project.....but..... they said it looked great and gave me some pointers on just a couple small things that'd make the image and allow me to wrap it up! I'll have this image posted on my portfolio site most likely within the week "finished"
I been working and working but havent done anything on this blog in about a year so I might as well try to revive it! Here is my newer work I am starting. It's in Vray....yes I have been using it for almost 6 plus months agian! I have been scouring the internet for good free landscaping and have started to amass a nice little set. Not the greatest of the great but not too bad.
Grey Scale light test
Just using a basic Vray Sun light system. Textures from CGTextures. Plants from every where. The main building was something I did in Revit a couple plus years ago. Might have a posting on it here even. I finally am finishing it and decided to use it in this scene!