Coming into color

| Saturday, February 27, 2010
I've added lots of nice pretty textures to my kitchen render today. I've got most the scene done. There's a few pieces in the back ground, the fridge, and the stove left but aside from that I got it all. I will have to do another couple angles and add maybe dinning room type furniture to the background room I think to fill that area out but I'm happy with what I've got here today. I know after I added the textures that the lighting is a bit strong coming through the window so I'll have to cut it back a bit but overall with that fix in mind I think the lighting looks great! Also I think maybe some more reflection on the counter tops which came out amazing....will help them look even better. I'll update the blog when I get a newer farther along render!

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲