Office Rendering

| Sunday, March 27, 2011
Hey I switched it up and have returned to do a internal viz rendering. I'll keep working on that game level still but had the urge to make this plus I have one more in mind as well. Every thing in this and the one I'll be doing right after will be modeled and textured by yours truly. The only thing I have in this render is a plant I think I got from a magazine....? I can't keep up with the free stuff I find and get for being a member of something. these 2 renderings are set a bit higher then draft but are not the final render settings. Just was for me to see while I was out of the house when I got back. Every thing is done using Poly modeling as well.

Also I get all my textures from....

http://www.cgtextures.com/

....almost exclusively. They're great!

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲