Coming together nicely

| Saturday, April 2, 2011
Here's a newer render I did this morning when I ran out to the store. Looks fine but not sure what's going on with the lights on the left under the window. I've posted on Area to see if I can get some help because I've tinkered with my sampling but still it wont go away...? Very strange! In any case I may add some thing else to the scene but not sure I will. Once I can get that lighting figured out I will render out all my scene elements and composite up a final render. Also will still need to render out my 2nd camera angle I have looking down the hall into this room and composite that up as well. As for now here's my update and so far I'm happy with it. I've spent at most a day and a half - 2 days creating assets, texturing and lighting. Almost there!!!

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲