Well lit and blocked out PS file

| Friday, April 7, 2017
Close up of the street, driveway and grass 

I'm continuing my dusk look. I placed an HDRI image and a low angled Vray Sun, exposed my physical camera....only the one view so far. Added the grass areas and used Vray Fur. Lit the coach lights and will eventually have street lamps and garden lamps as well. Still need to work on the sky, I like it....I liked the color but I cant quite get it to how I want it. The tree line is temporary until I can get some 3D trees and landscaping. Next Will be working on the mulch beds and landscaping, I'll leave the homes materials for last. Not sure when I'll get back to this, hoping for a few hours more this weekend. So far I've put in around 6-7 hours over 2 days to get to this point. Homes were already built.




0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲