Ta-daaaa

| Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well I'm pretty happy with it. I'd put it at about 98-99% complete. I'm sure I'll want to change or add something to it here and there eventually. Plan on rendering off a short, slow, soft pan eventually. There are a few things I'd still like to teach my self while I created this. It was one of the first times I have used the render to element. I plan to learn how to use that to my advantage. Need to find some good sites or something to help me figure it out a bit better. All in all though I believe I did a good job here. If you add up the time spent I want to say it was no more then around 25 hrs I believe. Nice round number....

Far as what I added. The roofing was fun. Yea.... lots. I used a script to make the tetto roofing but I still had to get in there and edit and shape it to the roof using pro boolean. Found a wonderful site that hand plenty of trees to download for your use. I wish I could remember the name but it escapes me right now. It is 12am after all! I'll make sure to get a post up to the guys site here soon. Added a car model from a small library I have from models I recieve from 3d World magazine. So that's it, next it's on to finish the interior. I sure do hope this blog reads well. I'm half asleep as I type. I just wanted to get this up and out there.

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲