New Project!

| Sunday, July 4, 2010
So going to start a new project. It's been about 3 months since I finished my kitchens so I been really wanting to start something new. So I had two ideas of something I'd like to make. One was a camera match and to put some sort of office building down and the other was a interior of a mall. So I choose the mall. I did a couple sketches to give me an idea of what I'd like it to look like and I've started to block it out now. So far I have the interior walls and ceiling as well as the floor down in place. I have a model of a actual working escalator in one of my 3D World discs so soon as I can find that I will use that for the scene. Think it even had some peeps attached to that scene! So my goal is to try and get a little some thing on this done every week as usual and to post up the screen caps as I go. I think what I have for a lay out is a pretty modern looking lay out. You can see from the screen grab I have a nice floor plan and will have sun light coming in from the ceilings windows up above. Hoping this comes together really nicely! I'm also planning on getting into Illustrator to come up with some nice signage for the store fronts! Wish me luck!


0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲